Vacancies & working at Insights School & Skills Academy
At Insights we are committed to providing a flexible, responsive and supportive working environment that enables all staff to balance work, family commitments and personal responsibilities. We provide:
- 17 training/CPD days each academic year .
- Staff are supported financially for courses/qualifications that enhance their performance up to 50%
- NQT Assessment leading to QTS
- Massage/aroma therapy (free facility)
- BUPA Private Healthcare including optical and dental care (following 6 months employment)
- Emotional health and well-being confidential support/counselling (free facility)
- Assisted Gym membership
- Workplace pension
Our term dates are available here
Insights School is seeking to recruit resourceful, inspirational and enthusiastic teachers of Maths, Science and English, Humanities and Creative Arts to work at our school sites and on E.A.C.H (Education Access Community Hub) Programme which provides learning in a range of settings including community and partnership venues, school sites or students’ homes.
If you are motivated, flexible and passionate about reengaging students with additional needs into learning, you can apply for these positions by emailing Anna on aosmolska@Insightsesc.co.uk.