Due to the current circumstances relating to COVID-19 coronavirus, the latest government guidelines and recommended advice from the Information Advice and Support Service Network (IASSN), we will be making the following arrangements to maintain hygiene, health, and safety levels with immediate effect.
- We will continue to provide telephone advice
- We will keep in touch by email using the contact details we already have for our service users. This will be the easiest way to keep in touch.
- We will use virtual platforms (e.g. Skype, Zoom, Teams). To set this up you just need a computer /portable device with a microphone and webcam (which most do) and then you can create an account if you do not have one set up already
- All drop-in sessions at Old Oak Community & Children’s Centre – Wednesdays 9-30 -12.20 and the Stephen Wiltshire Centre – Thursdays 9.30 -12.30 are cancelled until further notice
- Telephone appointments will be used to replace face to face conversations and drop-ins
- All scheduled meetings, workshops, school and home visits are cancelled until further notice
We do appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and if you have any questions please contact our Advisors on 020 8840 9099 or email@example.com